Update: 2019-08-24 16:06 Source: LUFTMY
Although people's awareness of environmental protection has been strengthened and environmental quality has been improved in recent years, haze still occurs in many first-tier and second-tier cities, and the PM2.5 concentration is very high.If you have children and you can't move to a place with good air quality for the time being, you should understand some of the contents of luftmy's summary and actively improve the indoor air environment, which is very beneficial to the growth of children.
1. Respiratory tract infection and lung cancer;
2. Emotional instability;
3. Eye function effects;
4. children rickets;
5. It affects intellectual development.
1. Install air purifier or fresh air fan to improve the air condition at home and purify the air.
2. If you want to take your child out, you should bring a mask to your child.
3. Haze weather, there are many harmful substances will adhere to the baby's face, back to wash the baby's face.
4. Take your child to the hospital regularly for medical examination. If there is any problem, you should find it early.
Luftmy focuses on the research, production and sales of optical particulate sensor technology. PM2.5 dust laser sensor LD16 is a high-precision particle concentration sensor based on MIE scattering theory of laser, which can embed various instruments or environmental improvement equipment related to the concentration of suspended particles in the air to provide timely and accurate concentration data. It is suitable for air purifier, air conditioner with purification function, range hood, smoke alarm, fresh air system, etc. to help improve indoor air environment.