Update: 2019-08-20 15:06 Source: LUFTMY
Dust sensors are mainly used to detect the concentration of dust in the environment. At present, people have higher and higher requirements on the living, working and living environment, and the harm of productive dust to human body is increasingly prominent.Its main working principles are light absorption, light scattering, beta rays, microcomputer laser and ac electrostatic induction principle;There are five kinds of rapid detection methods: light scattering method, beta ray method and microgravimetric balance method, electrostatic induction method and piezoelectric balance method.Dust sensors are widely used in the center for disease control, mining, metallurgy, chemical manufacturing, health supervision, environmental monitoring and so on.
Light scattering method dust sensor foreign, domestic manufacturers more.Also divides the ordinary light scattering, and the laser light scattering method.Because of its good repeatability and stability, laser light scattering method has completely replaced ordinary light scattering method in Europe, America and Japan.If choose good manufacturer, can achieve high cost performance.The quality of sensors varies greatly in China, so we should choose the manufacturer with guaranteed quality.
1. It is applicable to the determination of dust concentration in the production site of labor department of industrial and mining enterprises
2. Monitoring of inhalable particulate matter in public places of health and epidemic prevention stations
3. Environmental protection monitoring department air dust detection, pollution source investigation
4. Municipal tobacco control
5. Scientific research, filter material performance test and other field tests
6. On-site dust concentration measurement and exhaust port dust concentration monitoring
7. Drug manufacturing test
8. Occupational health and safety testing
9. Management of manufacturing processes such as clean air, precision instruments, test instruments, electronic components, food, pharmaceuticals, etc
10. Various research institutes, meteorology, public health, industrial and labor hygiene engineering, air pollution research, etc
11. Dust detection of buildings or blasting places; Site exposure monitoring
12. Indoor air quality testing