Update: 2019-09-19 17:48 Source: LUFTMY
Dust sensor uses advanced PM2.5 detection mechanism to detect PM2.5. The PM2.5 detection unit of the dust sensor adopts the principle of particle counting, which can sensitively detect dust particles with a diameter of more than 0.5 um.
Optical gas sensors have good consistency and high sensitivity after aging, debugging, calibration and calibration before they leave the factory. With PWM signal output, it can be configured as UART digital serial interface and custom IIC interface.
Extremely high sensitivity, excellent long-term stability, factory calibration, built-in heater can achieve automatic air inhalation. The product has the advantages of compact shape, light weight, easy installation and maintenance.
Air purifier, air freshener, ventilation equipment, new fan, environmental monitoring equipment, smoke alarm, air conditioning, etc.LUFTMY insists on active rather than passive customer service. To meet the needs of customers in line with current business needs and production conditions,Through the implementation of ISO9001 and TS16949 quality system, LUFTMY continuously makes the quality of products more convincing and is a very reliable resource for customers.
1. Sensors must be installed vertically to avoid exposure to organic solvents (including silica gel and other adhesives), coatings, chemicals, oils and high-concentration gases. Far away from artificial air such as fans, such as when used in air fresheners, the front and rear of fans can not be installed, optional shell side installation, but the shell to keep vents to ensure that external air can flow in.
2. Dust sensor uses infrared LED and visible light cut-off photoelectric sensor. The radiation of light in optical area will affect the output accuracy of dust sensor. It is suggested to cover the central triangle hole of the dust sensor with a sponge to prevent the external light from illuminating the lens of the sensor. Do not block the intake and outlet of the sensor.
3. The module needs to be preheated for more than 3 minutes for its first power-on. It should not be applied to systems involving personal safety.
4. When the sensor is damp, it will affect its normal function, so it should avoid damp.
5. Lens need to be cleaned regularly according to the use environment, once every 6 months. When cleaning, use a cotton swab to gently wipe with clean water at one end and then dry with the other end. The lens should not be wiped with organic solvents such as alcohol.
Application fields of LUFTMY infrared PM2.5 dust sensor: air conditioner with purification function, air purifier, vehicle purification equipment, portable detector, fresh air system, intelligent detector, etc.