Update: 2019-09-19 17:07 Source: LUFTMY
Photoelectric sensor is a sensor that uses photoelectric elements as detection elements. It first converts the measured changes into changes of optical signals, and then further converts optical signals into electrical signals by means of photoelectric components.
LD16 laser dust sensor
1. Non-contact detection can be realized. It can detect objects without mechanical contact, so it will not cause damage to the detected objects and sensors.
2. Long detection distance. If the detection distance of more than 10m is reserved in the shooting type, other detection methods can be realized.
3. There are few restrictions on detecting objects. Because of the detection principle of shading and reflection caused by the detection object, it can detect almost all objects such as glass, plastic, wood and liquid, unlike proximity sensors which limit the detection object to metal.
4. Short response time. Light itself is high-speed, and the circuit of the sensor is composed of electronic parts, so it does not include mechanical working time.
5. High resolution. High resolution can be achieved by focusing the projected beam on a small spot through advanced design techniques or by forming a special optical system for receiving light. It can also be used for the detection of micro-objects and high-precision position detection.
6. Easy to adjust. In the type of projected visible light, the projected beam is visible to the eyes, which is convenient for adjusting the position of the detected object.
7. It can realize color discrimination. The reflectivity and absorptivity of the light formed by the object are different according to the wavelength of the projected light and the color combination of the detected object. Using this property, the color of the detected object can be detected.
Adopt the technology mature beam detection mode, high brightness, high sensitivity, good stability of the laser source as the light source.The photodiode with good internal gain and sensitivity is used as the receiver to optimize and innovate the conditioning circuit composed of I/V conversion, voltage amplification and voltage following.The sensor is simple in structure, stable and reliable in performance, accurate in measurement and high in sensitivity.
Photoelectric sensor uses photoelectric elements as detection elements to convert the measured changes into changes of optical signals, and then uses photoelectric elements to further convert optical signals into electrical signals. According to the changes of electrical signals, the measured values can be obtained indirectly.The photodiode has good performance. The magnitude of the photocurrent is proportional to the intensity of the light. It can generate the corresponding current sensitively according to the change of the intensity of the light.LUFTMY dust PM2.5 laser sensor uses laser source as light source, diode with internal gain and high sensitivity as receiving tube, and voltage follower with low bias, low temperature drift and high performance.Experiments show that the sensor has the characteristics of high sensitivity, fast response, small error and good stability compared with traditional photoelectric sensors. Moreover, the sensor has simple structure, high cost performance and is suitable for particle detection.